Key Account Manager
£Highly Competitive plus Car / Bonus / Benefits
Sleaford Quality Foods Ltd are inviting applications for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales professional in the Foodservice sector of their business.
As one of our Key Account Managers, you will be responsible for delivering sales turnover and revenue from an assigned portfolio of accounts. The main duties of the role will include:
- Managing, developing and enhancing effective relationships with key customers.
- Successfully identifying sales opportunities which fit within the business strategy.
- The generation and acquisition of new business accounts.
- Proactively managing and negotiating sales contracts.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A positive and customer focussed attitude.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- A strong commercial outlook and business acumen.
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy and decision making.
Previous sales experience in the Foodservice sector of the food industry would also be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this exciting role, please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday 22nd January 2021. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only those candidates that are shortlisted for interview will be contacted within seven days of their application.