Sleaford Quality Foods Ltd is a leading supplier of dehydrated, herbs, spices, starches, fruit and an extensive range of dried blended products to the foodservice and food manufacturing industries.
We are currently inviting applications for a Senior Hygiene Operative. Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is cleaned to food safety standards. Working within a small team, the main duties of the role include:
- Dismantle, clean and reassemble the various production lines.
- Undertake the swabbing of equipment, observing food safety and allergen requirements.
- Completing deep cleans throughout production.
- The accurate completion of all relevant documentation.
- General hygiene duties as required including the cleaning of offices and amenities, waste disposal and wash bay duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be quality conscious with an attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work safely and within defined timeframes.
- Have an understanding of machinery and be technically minded.
- Work well in a small team and show initiative.
- Previous experience working in a similar environment would also be an advantage.
The hours for the above role are Monday to Thursday 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm and Friday 1.30 pm to 9.00 pm.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 27th July 2021. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only those candidates that are shortlisted for interview will be contacted within seven days of their application.