1 x Clove of Garlic:
3 tsp: Lemon Juice
½ tsp Salt
½ cup Basil
20g Parmesan Cheese
½ Cup Rosemary
Cracked Black Pepper (to taste)
1tsp Chef William Crushed Chillies
1tsp Chef William Oregano
1tsp Chef William Thyme
20g Chef William Sunflower Seeds
15g Chef William Pumpkin Seeds
100g Baby Spinach
120g Fresh sliced Green Beans
- To make the pesto, peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Place the basil into a bowl and just under half the garlic and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Finely grate in half the cheese, add in the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and black pepper, if needed. Mix until well combined and set aside (if you have a pestle and mortar, you can use this to muddle the pesto ingredients together).
- Bring a pan of salted water to boil over a medium heat, then add half the rosemary.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the remaining garlic and all the rosemary, sunflower seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, thyme, & oregano, Diced tomatoes and sliced green beans then cook for 6 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly golden and green beans have slightly softened.
- Turn the heat down to low.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in the pan of boiling salted water for 6 minutes, or until al dente, which means that it should be soft enough to eat, but still have a bit of bite and firmness to it.
- Meanwhile, trim the beans, then cook with the pasta for the final 4 minutes, adding the spinach for the last 30 seconds.
Scoop out a mug of cooking water, then drain the pasta and veg in a colander and return to the pan.
- Stir in the pesto, adding a little cooking water to loosen, if needed. Season to taste.
- Divide between your bowls, spooning over the tomatoes and beans, add a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to each. Finely grate the remaining cheese over the top and enjoy
Contact us to discuss your ingredient requirements:
- Tel: +44 (0) 1529 305000.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us via the LIVE CHAT function at sleafordqf.com
We would love to hear from you!