If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Sleaford Quality Food’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Sleaford Quality Foods Ltd, whose registered office is Sleaford Quality Foods Ltd, Woodbridge Rd, East Road Industrial Estate, Sleaford, Lincs NG34 7JX. Our company registration number is 00943156. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This website is designed exclusively for the use of business users, and is not suitable for use by consumers.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that our website will be free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, platforms and devices to view our website. You must use your own adequate and up-to-date virus protection.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity and personal data to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. It is your responsibility to use your own judgement and to obtain appropriate professional and/or technical advice before taking or refraining from any activity to which any information or materials on this website relate.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our express prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), nor that we agree with or endorse any of the content or materials contained thereon. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you have any questions in respect of this policy, please contact Yvette Day on +44 (0) 1529 305000 (Ext 167).